Our Massage Therapy combines Relaxation and Therapeutic techniques in order to treat your tight muscles, knots, aches & pains. Plus, it leaves you feeling relaxed.
- 25 Minute - from $45.00
- 50 Minute - from $70.00
- 80 Minute - from $100.00
- 110 Minute - from $130.00
Heat Therapy $15.00
Essential Oil $ 10.00
The following are types of massage that may be used individually or combined together during your massage in order to treat your symptoms:
- Aromatherapy Massage is one of many relaxing types of massage therapy. It involves the use of essential oils.
- Chair Massage can be done anywhere. A typical chair massage is short and leaves you feeling great.
- Deep Tissue Massage is a commonly asked for massage in spa and clinical settings. It is used to address pain in a specific area and is commonly used on athletes.
- Hot Stone Massage combines the basic strokes of Swedish Massage with the use of hot stones to provide a deep, relaxing massage.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage is a gentle form of massage used to treat Lymphedema.
- Myofascial Release Technique is a gentle massage technique used to loosen the restricted fascia. It can be used as a therapy on its own and can be combined with other therapies.
- Neuromuscular Therapy also called Trigger Point Myotherapy, was developed in Europe and The United States at about the same time.
- Pregnancy Massage also called prenatal massage, is a good way to relieve some of the aches and pains experienced during pregnancy.
- Relaxation Massage is a gentle soothing massage that helps reduce stress.
- Swedish Massage is one of the most common types of massage therapy in the West and is what most people think of when they think of massage.
Click below for details and pricing for these Massage Therapy categories.